How do I Change my Agent Accounts Caller ID?
You can change the password for your agent account in two different ways by following the directions below.
A. Make a Blanket Caller ID for the Entire Account
1. Log in to your manager account by going to www.salesdialers.com/easycampaign
2. Click the label on the top left titled “List Users”
3. Underneath actions to the right of each user, click the edit button (this is in the shape of a pencil and piece of paper)
4. Scroll down to “Caller ID” and change it to your desired phone number.
5. Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
B. Change the Caller ID on a per campaign basis
1. Log in to you agent account by going to www.salesdialers.com/easycampaign
2. Click the “Calling Campaigns” option on the left (phone shaped button) and then click “View Campaigns”
3. Click the edit button next to the campaign you wish to change the caller id for (button shaped like a pencil and piece of paper).
4. In the “Edit campaign options page” scroll down until you see a box labeled “Caller ID” and type in your desired phone number.
5. Press “Update” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.