1. Go to www.prospectboss.com/easycampaign and log in to your agent account.
2. Click the "Menu" icon in the top left corner, then press “Calling Campaigns” menu, then press “Create Campaign”
3. For step 1, give your campaign a name in the campaign name box and then click “Choose File” (or Browser) to select your .CSV data sheet from your computer, and then press the “Next” button. Lastly you can also choose to add the campaign to an existing folder or create a new folder by using the "Nest under selected folder" option. (Data sheets have to be saved in .CSV (Comma Delimited) format to be put in the system; click Here to Learn how to save your file as a CSV.)
4. For step 2 you can assign your on hold and answering machine voice recordings, then set any additional features like, disposition folders, caller id, enabling recording, automatic pause, number of lines, number of rings, Zillow or Trulia search, assign an e-mail template, or SMS text message template, then press "Next" to move on to step 3. (All of these are optional.)
5. The final step is to "Format your Contact List", On the right hand side are all the column headers for each data column in your spreadsheet, click and drag each column header on the right hand side into its corresponding field on the left hand side (i.e. First Name to First Name, Phone to Primary Phone, Address to Address etc.)
(Tip: When creating your spreadsheet make sure row 1 is the names of each column.)
6. Drag all your data until you have pulled over all the data you need (tip: you can also create custom fields for your data by clicking the "Add Custom Fields" link below)
7. Press "Finish" to complete the campaign creation and the campaign will then be added to your "My Campaigns" page.