How do I Start Making Calls?
Once you have created a campaign and you’re ready to make calls follow the steps below based on the type of phone you are using.
Built-In Phone - (Please make sure you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to use the built-in phone)
1. Plug your headset into your computer.
2. Click the Connect button at the top of the screen.
3. The built-in soft phone will pop-up in your browser and automatically connect, If successful the automated prompt will say "Thank you, you are the only person in the conference bridge."
4. Open your main menu, then go to "Calling Campaign", then go to the "My Campaigns" page
5. Press the "Play" button next to your campaign
6. You will then be taken to the call screen and live calls will begin to be dialed.
Land line/Cellphone/VOIP Phone
1. Each account has unique pass codes to dial in with a landline or cellphone, to get these numbers for your account please contact our support either via phone (Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST) or chat support (Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST) to get your unique pass codes and a dial in number to connect.
2. Enter your dial-in number to your phone of choice and one it connect an automated voice will then ask you for 3 different passwords in order, your user id, your bridge number, and then your password followed by the pound key.
3. Once you give it the codes it will connect you to the bridge with the follow messages "Thank you, You are the only person in the conference bridge"
4. Next log-in to your agent account by going to www.salesdialers.com/easycampaign
5. Click the phone shaped button on the left hand side to open “Calling Campaigns” options and then press “My Campaigns”
6. On the the "View Campaigns" page on the right hand side of each campaign is a play/resume button, to begin your campaign press the play/resume button and it will bring you in to the calling screen and begin to call customers (there voices will come through your telephones handset once they connect)